A community group isn’t a community group without a community who support it!
We’re always in need of new members who want to get involved on all levels including:
- Folks who can obtain much-needed sponsorship
- ‘New blood’ who always bring fab new ideas to the Collective
- Event stewards (not just for Clarence, but also Brass In The Park, the Blues Festival, etc.)
- The usual gig stuff: sound engineers, lampies, riggers, roadies
- And especially folks who’ll show up to help rig, and tidy up afterwards
- …and everything else we haven’t thought of!
If you think you want to join in, drop us a line and come to a meeting.
We meet every other Wednesday at Fernandes Brewery Tap (Avison Yard, just off Kirkgate) at 8:30pm. Fortnightly meetings usually last about 90 minutes.