Welcome to the media resource centre for Clarence 2012. If you need print work, etc. this is the place to get it.
There are a selection of posters for Clarence Music Festival 2012 which may be downloaded and printed:
- A4 PDF – use this for printing on your home PC on A4 paper
- A3 PDF – use this for printing on your home PC on A3 paper
- A4 PDF with two A5 leaflets 2-up – use this for printing on your home PC on A4 paper, contains two A5 leaflets to cut in the centre
- Full size (3579×5031) RGB JPEG – 300dpi hi-res format for non-professional printing
- Half size (1500×2109) RGB JPEG – suitable for posting to Facebook, etc.
- Quarter size (750×1054) RGB JPEG – suitable for thumbnails.
- Full size JPEG in CMYK colourspace – professional printing in 300dpi hi-res format (you probably don’t need this ;))
Please direct press requests to Kate Honeyman or Joel Rowbottom in the first instance using our contact form. We can arrange interviews at short notice about the festival and we will be pleased to chat to you!
Media accreditation is not required to take photographs from public areas at Clarence Park Music Festival 2012, and there are no restrictions on photography as the park is a public place. Accredited media may have access to the area between the barriers and the stage however you must sign a Health & Safety disclaimer. Please enquire at the information tent for a media wristband. You will need to be able to produce evidence of your professional status. No iPhone (or similar) photography allowed in the photo pit please.