Here is the lineup for this year’s festival which is made up of popular local bands and artists coupled with others from all over the UK and based as far as possible on our desire to present an eclectic mix of diverse music. We believe there is something for everyone here. All we need now is for the sun to shine.
SATURDAY (12:00 to 20:45)
- Cold Summer – Bandstand (Rock)
- Dear Friends – Tent Stage (Folk Americana)
- The Blinders – Bandstand (Rock)
- Patrick MaAllion’s Small Words – Tent Stage (Pop Rock)
- Gamma Rays – Bandstand (Folk Rock)
- Djana Gabrielle – Tent Stage (Folk World Music)
- Brother Blades – Bandstand (Alt Rock)
- The Dark LP – Tent Stage (Indie Rock)
- Spunkflakes – Bandstand (Punk Rock & Roll)
- False Advertising – Tent Stage (Alt Rock)
- Dub Vocaliza – Bandstand (Dub Reggae)
SUNDAY (12:00 to 20:45)
- Seas Of Scarlet – Bandstand (Heavy Rock)
- Stanne – Tent Stage (R&B)
- Loz Campbell + Band – Bandstand (Folk Pop Rock)
- Sheepy – Tent Stage (Indie Punk)
- Eddie Smith & The 507 – Bandstand (Blues Rock)
- N.M. & The No Man Band – Tent Stage (Folk Blues)
- Wadada – Bandstand (Ska Reggae)
- Them & Us – Tent Stage (Electro Synth Pop)
- Skiprat – Bandstand (Punk Rock)
- Derecho – Tent Stage (Rock)
- Issimo (full band) – Bandstand (Upbeat Pop)
Times and linup subject to change as required.
Wakefield Music Collective is celebrating our annual festival of food, wine and rhubarb with two events on Saturday 20th February at Fernandes Brewery Tap. Great bands, great music, and free entry. We’ll see you there with a pint of Rhubarb Beer in one hand and rhubarb pie in the other!
RHUBARB JAM – acoustic session – 3-6pm
Sally Cinnamon – singer/songwriter and edgy vocalist. Performs a mix of originals and covers. Very popular songbird – come channel your inner-Mod!
Jilly Riley – singer/songwriter from South Elmsall. Influenced by soul, funk, Latin and blues. Inspiring and uplifting music – definitely worth lots of listens.
Lewis Armitage – young Wakefield-based troubadour, busker and lively musical entertainer. Accomplished guitarist mixed with earnest, soothing vocals.
RHUBARB ROCKS – Rockin’ Blues – from 9pm
The Sharpees – British Rock/ Blues Band from London playing high energy , exhilarating performances of original songs influenced by Tom Petty, Dr. Feelgood, Rory Gallagher, Paul Rodgers and Rolling Stones.
They tour extensively in France, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Greece and the UK. Are touring the USA later on this year. All experienced musicians and have ex players from the Yardbirds. This band will ‘Rock the Rhubarb’ out of the Festival!
Wakefield Music Collective are pleased to announce that the applications process for the 25th Clarence Park Festival, the longest running FREE Music Festival in Yorkshire is now OPEN!
This year the festival is scheduled for the weekend of 30th & 31st July 2016 in Clarence Park, Denby Dale Road, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, UK, and we are looking for a wide variety of acts to perform over two days.
Obviously, as this is our 25th anniversary, we will be making sure that this year’s festival goes with a bang. It should be a great year for any band to take part, so please click here to send your applications using our band app.
If you need more information about our application process, please click here.
Can’t wait to hear from you!
Happy New Year to all our friends and supporters, time to start thinking about the fun and stuff we will be hosting in 2016. So here is our events programme for 2016. As always, these are live events and the details are subject to change, so keep an eye on our social media pages for up to the minute info.